Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Some More Art Nouveau Witcher Posters

Got another free project. time to do some more of these.

These are based on another of the short stories in "The Sword of Destiny". Im doing two alternate versions featuring the Zerrikanian Warrior women, Vea and Tea, from "The Bounds of Reason".

Eventually I want to do one of Geralt of Rivia to match My previous one of Yennefer, so each story has two alternate posters.

And if you've never read these books or played the game you have no idea what I'm babbling on about. It's OK.



2 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

Hey Ho there,

It's me that Nouveau loving guy. just wanted to say these are looking pretty awesome so far. From what I can see in your sketches I think the only thing I like better in your rough thumbnails is the front facing woman in the pose with the decapitated head... It just works better then the 3/4's in my eyes. Beyond that I'll be sure to keep checking out your progress on these... I love me some MUCHA.

Will Appledorn said...

Thanks Pedro,

I think i tried to stick too closely to the pose i referenced when i cleaned that one up. The thumbnail was more out of my head.

I was having the same issue,and i want their poses to be a little more different, so i will probably revisit her tonight or tomorrow.