Wednesday, April 15, 2009

2 Years of blogging!!! and 2 measly sketches

Wow, i never would have thought i would still be keeping this blog up after 2 years.

I've really enjoyed sharing my art and ideas. I have also enjoyed trying to learn from my art and the feedback that this outlet affords me. I occasionally look back through my posts and see how much my art has changed. in some cases i'm impressed, and other's i realize i have to keep pushing to improve, but that's one of the great things about this. Thanks to everyone who's stopped by and commented, and extra thanks to those who continually stop in and add their thoughts! your support keeps me posting. here's to another year.

and of course, i couldn't leave you with just my words. here's a couple of sketches i did a couple of nights ago while watching 'Heat'. hopefully you can tell who its supposed to be.

4 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

Keep marching forward man...
Love the Val Kilmer pics..(Kidding) though...
Great work!

P

Bãpp said...

I saw all your work William,
great,
jan

Tooninator said...

congrats man. (blogs rule my life) I hope you keep bloggin'

Will Appledorn said...

Thanks gentlemen. i appreciate the support.