Friday, January 14, 2011

Olivia Munn WIP




EDIT (final posted)
Man, it seems harder and harder to come up with celebrities to caricature. Here's a new one that I've finally started getting somewhere with. It's Olivia Munn, TV personality and actress. I tried to caricature her some time ago, but it didn't go anywhere, figured i'd give'er another try since she's once again kinda relevant, what with a new show coming out. This time i really struggled to get going, but I'm happy where it's headed so far.

let me know what you think.

5 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

I think I'm Digging this very much... the eyes look spot on and you definitely amp-ed up her cheeks... thumbs up on throwing the cleavage too..

can't wait to see it all finished...

P

em... said...

I seem to remember you saying she had a boring face, when I tried a caricature of her couple of years ago. Have you changed your opinion?

I wasn't hugely familiar with her myself then, and I'm still not, but I would definitely know this was her even at this stage.

I think that must mean it's very good.

Will Appledorn said...

Thanks for the comments guys.

glad you mentioned the eyes and cheeks pedro, those are the only things that worked from my original sketch and what i built the current version around.

em, that was probably my way of saying she was too much of a challenge for me. she still is, i almost gave up on this one, and thanks, glad you like it.

Tony Mac said...

If em says its good its good lie down and bask in the compliment dude - I like it but not really familiar keep up the good work !

Will Appledorn said...

Thanks for the comment tony!