Saturday, October 4, 2008

Paul Newman tribute



Drawingboard.org is having a tribute caricature thread, and i couldn't not contribute something. When i think about it, I've only ever seen a couple of his movies, so you couldn't call me a big fan, but it is sad never the less to see such an Icon pass. I can say that I've eaten a lot of his salad dressing, and was a big fan of the Newman Hass team when i watched the CART series, so here's my tribute.

Edit: added another one, much happier this time, got the desired amount of exaggeration, and a decent likeness to boot.

2 comments:

hyde'nseek said...

I like the loose line of the last Paul...You're good...the shaun of the dead is priceless.

Will Appledorn said...

i hear more people like that second one better. and i thought i got a better likeness on the first.

thanks again.