Sunday, September 30, 2012

Dexter, Season premier.

The premier of the new season of Dexter was tonight. Thought i'd put together a quick sketch and share some thoughts on the episode.

Overall i really liked it. I especially liked it after such a lack luster season last year. Just in one Episode stuffs already moving along, and that's precisely what the show needed. They could have spent the whole season with deb wondering whether Dex is a serial killer or not, but they chose to move past that and develop further.

I think my only problem so far is that all of a sudden LaGuerta's pretending to be a cop again. They could have picked anyone else to find Dexter's slide other than her. I guess it kind of makes sense, given her relationship to Doaks. "Surprise, Motherfucker, I'm not the bay harbor butcher!"

Anyway, looks like these last two seasons are on the right track to be pretty good. On another note, I'm pretty pleased that i finally got  descent caricatures of both Michael c. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter put on paper. I've been having a hard time figuring them out since i started watching the show.

No comments: